“Here comes the photographer man – he’s fantastical!” 4 year old at Middle Barton Pre-School.
Photographing pre-school and nursery school children since 1997 I have considerable experience in getting good photographs of youngsters. With no change to the normal nursery routine I photograph the children while they are playing, working and interacting. These colour or black & white, relaxed, candid photographs of the children in the safe school environment have proved very popular with parents and I can also shoot traditional colour portraits and group shots if required.
Enhanced DBS certification available which can be checked online via the DBS Update Service – please contact us for more information.
Thank you also for another set of lovely photographs, it was hard to choose between them. Parent of child at Willow Cottage Nursery.
- Ian Taylor has taken and produced some excellent candid photographs of the children in the nursery. Whilst taking the photographs Ian was unobtrusive and did not disturb the routine of the nursery. The parents were extremely pleased with the results and ordered a substantial number of prints. The nursery itself made a profit too. I have no hesitation in recommending Ian. Vicki King, The House at Pooh Corner.
- Thanks for your help. It’s tough making a decision as the photos are great. Parent of child at Sandfield Day Nursery.
- My husband and I have been poring over your lovely photos taken of our son at Steeple Aston Pre-School recently… and naturally we have a dilemma about which ones to choose! We are also planning to order another couple of 5x7s for ourselves, as they are too gorgeous not to have! Parent of child at Steeple Aston Pre-School.
- Also, just wanted to say how impressed I was with the photos this year – it was so hard to choose from so many nice shots but the one we settled on and had printed were lovely – great photographer! Parent of child at Filkins Nursery.
- Many thanks for the excellent service you have provided during my time here. It has always been a pleasure doing business with you and I have always enjoyed seeing the parents reactions to the beautiful photographs you produce. I hope you continue your partnership with Grandpont for years to come. Shelley Williamson, Administration and Finance, Grandpont Nursery School and Children’s Centre.
- Fantastic photos – the best I’ve ever seen. Parent of child at Chearsley & Haddenham Under Fives.
- Regarding order for a print from a picture taken in 2003. “Thank you so very much, it’s absolutely wonderful that you kept all the archive from that long ago! I’m going to tell my story on Facebook! and highly recommend you!!” Parent of child at Stanton Harcourt Primary School.
- These photos are really excellent! Parent of child at Tackley Pre-School.
- Thank you for the fantasic photo where you’ve included my son! He wasn’t the easiest to work with that day but you’ve really done a brilliant job including him. Parent of child with special needs who didn’t want to be in the group picture so was photographed separately and placed in the group in Photoshop.